Donate | Contact | Search
Structure and direction allow for key features (now or in the future).
- Can model *any* knowledge, & works well whether as a personal organizer/knowledge-base, ~"wiki", or other knowledge capture and sharing tool.
- Supports authoring, capturing, editing, organizing, structuredly powerful & flexible sharing, traversing, searching, etc. Maybe also supports preservation.
- Same knowledge can be represented in multiple human languages equally well (same knowledge even if words differ).
- Mirror reality, in ways that are like writing custom software but without requiring the expense of engineering fully new software from scratch each time.
- Allows wide collaboration along with security/privacy, disagreement, trust networks, with global possibilities and individual choice.
- Allows other database types & features (it's a rich milieu out there...).
- Repository and collaboration system of best practices, for any or all areas of life
- Alternate UIs including auto-animation or generated graphical display of knowledge model.
- Computability and automation (code/behaviors/actions attached to entities/objects), exceedingly rich human-like queries, sorting, filtering, etc etc
- Handles very large volumes of data, well.
- Encourages simulations or modeling of scenarios.
- Social network.
- Etc: whatever helps ideally manage knowledge, individually and globally, in an integrated, efficient, effective, well-ordered, and evolvably collaborative way.
Copyright 2015-2016 Luke A. Call | OM Home | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)