Donate | Contact | Search
Luke A. Call (all notes & info, in various ways of ordering it)
- <C>ontacts (relationships with people and groups)
- <F>uture plans & calendar
- material resources ("g" for <G>old so I get that menu key/mnemonic)
- <H>istorical info (journals etc)
- contextual <I>nformation (a vague idea, general notes by topic maybe, but see also "other <L>ayouts" below)
- <j>umbled info, <j>unk to organize, sandbox
- <K>nowledge topics
- other <L>ayout(s): different way(s) to try organizing info
- It seems best to model things as they really *are*.
- by "everything I *have*" (top)
- by roles & goals
- by maturity model (e.g., what are you now, what do you want to become, what is the way to do it, and how can you help others?)
- by vsgeer (purpose, vision, strategy, goals, empowerment, execution, report/review/revise/repeat...)
- by calendar & to-do lists
- by grouping like things together, with a "miscellaneous" set of limited size (separating its contents into other groupings when it becomes large)
- by physical order (what's where, garage, rooms....)
- by human relationships (family ties, contacts, and the other org means for each of them)
- by alphabet or numberically?
- by historical outline?
- bookmarks to places where I left off doing things (not a substitute for making & traversing real models as a habit: just where to continue working quickly)
- How to *really* org data, best: combo of these? automatic?: by topics, roles/goals, maturity model, in todos...? Maybe all, & it just grows organizally.
- (MORE DETAILS ON ALL THIS ARE AVAILABLE, IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST.)
Copyright 2015-2016 Luke A. Call | OM Home | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)