Donate | Contact | Search
Criteria for an acceptable system (I.e., answers to "why not use product X instead?")
- Very efficient, effective, and flexible UI.
- Free and open: the ideas can spread beyond the original implementation or author's ability or vision. No artificial nonfree legal cramps or control over use.
- There can be as many OM instances as there are needs, but each one can provide a single data model for that need. These will be able to integrate or be shared.
- Not specific to a particular knowledge domains, but primarily generalizable.
- Structure and direction allow for key features (now or in the future).
- Invites participation.
- Models knowledge at an atomic level based on an object model created on the fly (or better ideas if found). Not based on human language, due to its limitations.
- More about OM (***THE SCREEN SHOTS*** are in here)
Copyright 2015-2016 Luke A. Call | OM Home | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)