Donate | Contact | Search
Community / Developers / Code
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, but for replies, support, or discussion, see the next two entries about the mailing lists.
- Announcements list (Low volume. Only the moderator can post. Will try to remember to copy announcements to the general om-list also.)
- General mailing list (for support, questions, & discussion; would love to hear how you use OM)
- "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way": a separate site that says *how* to ask--but *do not ask there*. (Best summary I knew of; unfortunately has profanity.)
- FAQs (includes comparisons to other products, etc)
- Code (github)
- Developers should also see the INSTALLING file for compiling, verifying, database details, and "Development setup" tips.
- CONTRIBUTING file, in the source code, with other important details for developers
- How you can help
- Contributors / Developers
- Historical info
Copyright 2015-2016 Luke A. Call | OM Home | Contact: email@example.com (but for replies see the mailing lists)
(Content generated selectively from a OneModel instance.)